- What is this program about ?
This program is meant for people who wish to advertise a link to their sites on www.xgentech.com pages as well as our members' pages.
- What is XGEN Technologies hoping to accomplish ?
Our current mission is to try help web sites promote themselves. XGEN Technologies' members show ads for other members and paying sponsors, in return for in-kind advertising and a host of additional services.
- Is there any cost involved ?
It depends. If you opt for our normal Banner Exhange Program, it is TOTALLY FREE. By displaying our Banner Codes on your pages, you can earn exposure credits for your banner(s). However you can also purchase extra credits for your banner exposures via our online or offline payment options. Current package charges are shown once you have logged into your account.
- FREE for Banner Exhange Members ? NO WAY !
XGEN Technologies is dedicated to helping web sites promote themselves. Our goal is to create a useful and valuable service for the Internet community. We can offer this service for free because of the generous support from our Sponsors / Paying Members. So Enjoy the Free Ride ! We Don't Kid around when it involves money !
- How does the Program work ?
Well, first of all you need to design a banner in which will be used as an advertisement on other webpages. All advertisements are displayed on other member pages so you do not have to worry about your banner being displayed on your site (which we realise will be a waste of time since the visitor is already on your webpage). After designing and obtaining a banner, you will have to decide whether to opt for our Banner Exchange Program or be one of our Sponsors.
- What's the difference between Banner Exchange Program members and Sponsors ?
Basically, being a Banner Exchange Program member is FREE while being a Sponsor will mean you have to pay us to display your banners. They each have their own respective advantages.
Banner Exchange Program Members will have their banners displayed on other members' webpages once for every two times they display other members' banners on their webpages. This gives it a 2:1 impression ratio which simply means, a member who displays two banners on his webpage will have his banner displayed once on other webpages.
Sponsors / Paying Members, on the other hand will have their banners displayed on our members' webpages until their Purchased Impressions have finished. After that you can either top up your account again or swith over to becoming a Banner Exchange Member.
- What specifications must the banner hold ?
Basically the banner can contain any information as long as it is deemed legal and does not contain any illucite materials which will
deem it unfit to be viewed by visitors who might come in contact with our Banner Program. Additionally the banner must be less than 10k bytes in size so as to enable a speedy
loadup by visiting clients' browsers. The current banner dimensions is 468 X 60 (Width X Height) which is in compliance to all other banner sizes used on the internet by the larger sites such as YAHOO and LINK EXCHANGE.
- Can I use animated banners ?
YES Animated banners are allowed on this site provided that they meet the above guidelines for banner specifications. Additionally animations are restricted by a 7 second full play without any loops.
- I don't have a banner and I can't design one, so how can I participate ?
Banners should be provided by applicants as they are the ones best to know what they require in their banners. Of course XGEN Technologies
will also offer banner designing services for a small surcharge fee. Contact Us specifying your details and we will be on our way to designing a "CAPTIVATING" banner for your use.
- OK, I got the banner but how do I apply for this program ?
Simple, just proceed to our Registration Page to start your registration process. Please be reminded to read the Terms & Conditions first.
- I tried to submit my application but I keep getting error messages.
Our database does not accept special characters such as ! ' # $. Please make sure to fill in ALL of the fields on the form - even if you have to guess a little. If you do not know the answer to a particular question, simply enter "unknown" to complete the field.
- Term of contract ? How much does it all cost ?
If you intend to be our Banner Exchange Program Members, then the service is FREE. If you wish to be our SPONSOR / PAYING MEMBER, then the cost is dependant on which package you take.
- When my applied term finishes, will I be reminded or will the service automatically terminate ?
This is only applicable to Sponsors / Paying Members, as Banner Exchange Program Members do not expire since the service is provided free. Thus, depending on the volume of transactions, XGEN Technologies will do their utmost best to inform all our SPONSORS / PAYING MEMBERS before service isterminated automatically upon maturity date.
- What if I want to change my Banner, URL or other details ? Do I have to pay any extra ?
No extra charges will be incurred. You can change your details in your Banner Account through this Login Page.
- Do I have any guarantee or assurance that my e-mail address will remain private, and that my e-mail won't be given to third parties unrelated to XGEN Technologies ?
Yes, your e-mail address will remain private with XGEN Technologies and will not be released to 3rd parties.
- Can I purchase more exposures ?
Yes you can. You can become a "Sponsor" by purchasing your credits online after you log into your account or by contacting one of our Sales Reps.
- OK, so I want to be a sponsor, who do I contact for my application ?
If you want to be a sponsor, then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the details as per below :
- Name of Applicant
- Applicant's Contact Point, i.e. Mailing address or e-mail address
- Universal Resource Locator (URL) Address to be linked to. e.g. www.YourCompanyDomain.com
- Specify the Period / Timeframe you would like to subscribe for. e.g. 6 months or 1 year
'or' The Number of Impressions you wish to purchase
- ATTACH a copy of the banner file to be displayed on these pages
- What do I do after all this ?
After submitting your details either from our Registration Page or via E-mail, your application will then
be reviewed and subsequently approved by us. You will receive a confirmation from us as soon as your account has been activated. Please remember that registering online
does not mean your account is approved yet, however the account is activated and you can start displaying people's banners on your webpages. Your Impression will start to accumulate even though you haven't received confirmation from us.
- My application was accepted, but I never received any confirmation email.
You may have given us the wrong email address when you signed up. You can contact us at email@example.com. Please remember to include in the email the name, URL, email address, and password you registered with. We will then send you a copy of the Introduction/Confirmation email once everything is checked out alright.
- How do I know if I'm still registered with XGEN Technologies Banner Advertisement Program ?
Unless you specifically cancelled your account (or in the case of a Sponsor, have expired your banner impressions), you should still be registered. To check, enter your account and password into the Member Login. If you have an account with us, your information should appear.
- I want to cancel my account, but I cannot find this option anywhere on your site.
The option to Delete your Account Profile is actually available to you after you have logged into our system. However if you are unable to delete your account off successfully, you have the alternative option of notifying us by e-mail that you would like to cancel your account. Please provide us all your account information, including: account number, password, your name, URL, and e-mail address. If everything tallies and are in order, we will proceed to cancel/delete your account off for you.
- I still wanna know more !
If you still feel that you require additional information, kindly write an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org stating your queries which we will reply to
as soon as possible.